Chanel Salzburg

8:24 AM Prueba 0 Comments


Every Chanel show comes not only with the expectation of another breath taking collection in a majestic location around the globe, but a new extract of Coco Chanel's story brougt to life by uncle Karl's imagination.
Yesterday the entire Fashion scene reunited at Salzburg to witness the maisons pre-fall Métiers d’Art show, so called for the use of all it's artisans in the creation of the garnments.
The impressive Leopoldskron castle, one of the most important rococó palaces in Austria, opened its doors to welcome the entourage of Austro-Hungarian princesses and Tyroleans which had previously passed through the kaisers filter of tweed and pearls to set the tone of what we will be seeing next autumn under the seal of Chanel.
Tones of ruffles, embroidery, suede, suspenders, dramatic lace and pearls flooded the corridors of the castel....Every girls dream!
The new film is titled Reincarnation and retraces the history of the iconic Chanel jacket, where Gabrielle Chanel, embodied by Geraldine Chaplin, is holidaying in the suburbs of Salzburg in 1954 when, at her hotel, she meets a young lift-boy played by Pharrell Williams wearing a jacket which would later inspire her to create the iconic Chanel jacket we all crave nowadays.

REINCARNATION

My
Pre-Fall
Paris/Salzburg
Favourite Looks










When I saw the collection, it reminded me a lot of my gradmother, and don't get me wrong, my grandma was one of the most stylish women I have ever known, and this collection has a way of portraiting typical austrian/hungarian/german clothing, very linked to my culture, that I just had to smile of the thought of how my beloved gran would have use this as an excuse to finally be able to make me wear a dindle at any given opportunity... Which right know I would never dare to deny...
Xoxo, RWPF

0 comentarios: