Waters of March

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments


























Sunnies/Ray Ban
Necklace&Ring/ My Vintage Armoire
Pants/ Anne Taylor
Belt/ Gap
Peep toe Sandals/ Dione
Bag/ Longchamp

Hey Beauties!
How are you? I'm really excited about the upcoming days where I will attend to an international Model of the United Nations! Later on I'll tell you how it was... Wish me luck!
I went to the opera and then for a walk in the city while swooping around in this vaporous palazzo pants, because with this heat there's no other way to survive.
A pair of this, nude caged sandals and a nice leather tote were the essentials for a great weekend.
Very simple but very chic at the same time, the combination every fashionista wants to achieve!
As you can see, and because we are very cliché.. flowers are blooming and returning to our closet!
Couldn't be happier for that!
I shot this photos at campo marte in the city, and the reflexión in the water appeared to be something magical. Like the waters of march..... one of my grandmas favourite songs....
Enjoy...
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: