Hello New Sunnies!

5:11 PM Prueba 0 Comments

I'm fascinated with this new trend of wearing decorated sunglasses.
Flowers, pearls, sequins, crystals, prints and exotic forms were shown on the runways and now flood the streets carried by all fashionistas.


I love doing "DIY" projects, but sometimes  just have no time or inspiration.
That's why on Saturday when I found my favourite GUESS lenses, took silicone and plastic pearls and finally got down to work.

I've always liked this shades; oversized with a chic retro vibe.

TA-DA!

It's really easy just take a pair of sunnies and get creative, there are millions of possibilities.
These Chanel inspired lenses now remind me a little bit to Audrey Hepburn
I promise to post some pictures with my new pair of sunnies soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                                                     Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: