Odd Look

5:36 PM Prueba 0 Comments


My beloved readers,
after a very well deserved vacation I'm back at home.
I spent the weekend camping at a National Aqua Park called Las Estacas outside Mexico City.
Beautiful place built around a crystal clear lake surrounded by tropical vegetation where ducks and fish like to hide. We went kayaking, swimming and enjoyed a late night bonfire with a zillion s'mores until we couldn't bare to eat anymore.
I'm still shocked with the beauty of the place, lots of pools and ponds with koy fish swimming around lotus flowers while the birds sang, we drank coconut water and bathe in the sun!
It was the perfect occassion to wear my new trikini swimsuit from the latest H&M summer collection! 
Forget about bikinis this season and embrace new silhouettes that define your body. This one has such a flattering patronage I just could not resist. The Pamela hat is essential for the nostalgic Hollywood allure and a wicker bag is a must for any exotic (super hot) destination.
The wraparound skirt I'm wearing is DIY-ed with a bit of printed fabric I bought some weeks back, I find them most suitable for when we wear a swimsuit as pretty as this one!
What else can I tell you? I spent the rest of my time after exploring just writing and taking pleasure of the calm that followed the storm of finals. I can only hope for the summer to be even better!





  

   

   Swimsuit/H&M
Pamela Hat/Cancun Market
Remember to share your love and opinions on
Facebook: My Vintage Armoire
Twitter: @RobertaVintage
Instagram: myvintagearmoire
Snapchat: rowoodchez
Xoxo, RWPF
Latest music obsession...
 

0 comentarios: