Beauty: Mermaid

4:01 PM Prueba 0 Comments

 "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths an a great fear of shallow living " -Anaïs Nin 
I am struck by the effect the ocean had on me... Seriously, I'm obsessed with it.
Going to the beach as a kid is a chance to play and roll in the waves, have fun with your parents in the pool and build castles in the sand, but as you grow older such things are no longer attractive. (OK, maybe a little, but you know bikini... rolling in waves... not a good match) All I wanted to do was to lie down on a cot, read to the sound of the waves and meditate, meditate and appreciate the beauty of the contrast of the white sand and the thousand shades of blue, the most primal and wild scene on the planet; Embrace nature and keep it natural... But every mermaid needs a bit of glamour now and then, right? 



Long-lasting Lipstick/MAC COSMETICS
Waterproof Mascara/ Givenchy


Xoxo, RWPF

0 comentarios: