Beauty: Couleur Caramel

12:36 PM Prueba 0 Comments

Hey guys!
It's beauty wednesday and today I'd like to share with you my latest makeup findings!
Everytime we talk about makeup I tell you the same story: "I don't wear makeup unless I have an event and even when I do, I don't wear a lot" for that same reason I try to keep things natural and easy. That's why I normally just wear eyeshadow and lipstick, but lately my age, the hormones and stress have brought up two or three imperfections I would like to hide.
Still, returning to my age and my sensitive skin, things like foundation can become a torment by making me feel uncomfortable, and you won't let me lie when I tell you that there is nothing worse then feeling awkward with the makeup you're wearing.
Lately, between runways and debates I've had been looking for a suitable option, never the less I've many times hit a wall because of another point: If I wear makeup, at least I want it to be organic and avoid using chemicals that will long term affect my skin quality. So, as you see, I was reaching a death end until I got an invitation to get to know the recently brought in french brand, Couleur Caramel.
I did not know what to expect, but since my life is becoming an organic regime, the fact that this brand was approved by ECOCERT seemed promising!
And there I was, ready to test the products when the girl proposed to try the foundation. I had no option, If you are going to try something better make it worth the test so I let her put the Hydracoton Foundation on me and then seal it with a Bio Mineral foundation.
I was expecting the itch to start in any moment, but after 5 minutes the foundation had already been absorbed leaving just a smooth finish. That is something that continues to surprise me everytime I wear this products.
Most of them, made from sesame oil, cotton extract and sage water which nourishes and moisturizes the skin. The sealer for example is 100% made from rice poder and is equally absorved in a matter of minutes. After passing the acid test everything went perfect. The eyeshadow, lipsticks and lipglosses are beautiful and combine perfectly with the formaldehyde, parabens, phenoxyethanol and sintolueno free enamels... free of basically everything that make your nails turn yellow and ugly!

I picked purple shades for the eyes and the lips and this was the end result.
No filter, no nothing, natural light and organic makeup.
My favourite by far from all the things I've tryed, or the most accurate for my skin!
I really recommend it! It's gorgeous, flawless, healthy and good for the environment as it comes in cardboard packaging completely recyclable!
You can find it in XABONE!
Try and share your feedback with me!
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: