Light Up The Spirit!

4:01 PM Prueba 0 Comments

 


I did it!
I'm here sitting in my living room with a nice hot cup of green tea enjoying the calm after the storm.
Chemestry exam was exhausting but finally I'm tests free and ready to enjoy the holiday season!
I told you yesterday, that I got invited by Palacio de Hierro to a gorgeous celebration where Swarovski, surrounded by champagne, carols sang by the handsome John Paul Ospina, exquisite treats and great music lit up it's 21.5m Christmas tree with 140.000 crystals that stands and will until the 1st day of December at the department store's building in Moliére.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was able to enjoy the moment with my family and have to tell you that my little brother loved it!
It wasn't only the great energie boost I needed to carry on with my weekend, but a perfect way to start the upcoming celebrations together with my beloved ones, because in the end Christmas is all about spending time with the people you love.
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: