Dear Santa...

3:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

After each collection, every season, every beauty trial and every trip to the mall there are always things that stick in your mind and that you just wish to get with all your heart.
Dreaming is free, and to ask does not impoverish, reason why I'd like to share with you here my list to santa ...

Lucky for me I turn seventeen the 13th of December.. and Christmas is just a week later... muahahaha
So, If you'd like to make me happy here are some ideas on how.
Things I liked the most this year, things I would love to have in my closet, the clothes I'd love to wear together with the heels and purses I'd like to rock.
As well as the makeup products I'm obsessed with... but you'll see those on "beauty tips" wednesday!
Share yours too on FB, twitter & Instagram with the hashtag #mvawishlist

 
Bags
 Original and functional is what I like.
W Bag / Louis Vuitton
Owl Clutch / Kate Spade
Tartan Velvet Boy Bag / Chanel
Face Clutch / DvF
Fur buddy / Fendi
Phantom Bag / Cèline
Boy Bag / Chanel
Yellow Medium Structured Leather Bag / Fendi
World Clutch / Chanel
PS11 / Proenza Schouler
Lego Bag / Chanel
 
 
Shoes
Heels, flats, booties, sneaker.. everything comes in handy.
Jewels / Manolo Blahnik
Lace Up Cut Out Boot / Manolo Blahnik
Ombré Pointy Heels / Jimmy Choo
Killer Queen Booties / Alaïa
Camelia Sneaker / Chanel
Oxfords / Miu Miu
Chain Chealsea Boots / Saint Laurent
Anckle Boots / Gucci
Sporty Slippers / Celine
Chain Boots / Chanel
Ankle Strap Sandals inspired in OZ / Valentino
Dragonfly Heels / Tory Burch
Iconic Slim / Casadei
Heart Heels / Sophia Webster
Structural / Fendi
Flats / Chanel
 
 
Accesories
Statement necklce / Lanvin
Bracelets & Rings / Vita Fede
Fur Hat / Burberry
Ear Cuff / Roberto Cavalli
Bangle / Hermès
Statement necklce / Lanvin
Sunnies / D&G
Cuff Watch / Karl Lagerfeld
Love Bracelet / Cartier
Watch / Daniel Wellington
 
Clothes
Fairy dress / Del Pozo
Bomber Jacket / Ricardo Seco
Patched jeans / DKNY
High waisted pants / Del Pozo
Marabú Jacket / Maison Martin Margiela
Sweater & Maxiskirt / Givenchy
Printed suit / Roberto Cavalli
Sweater / Del Pozo
 
I know I won't get even half of it, but it's always nice to dream.
Remember to share your own wishlist with me!
Have a wonderful and fashionable week...
 
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F 

0 comentarios: