IDM SS14

3:30 AM Prueba 0 Comments

Fashion month started all over the world and Mexico wasn't the exception. This time the season started with IDM SS14 at the St. Regis hotel.
When I arrived I had sadly missed the Olmos&Flores show, which blow me away last season and I was eager to see, but I could catch up with some pictures and once again the prints took my breath away. I don't care it's menswear I want it all so badly!

 
While waiting for the next show, Peony, the new frarance from Jo Malone was presented!
Absolutely delicious, so fresh and tender it reminded me of rainy London... 
 
 
The first collection I saw was from Héctor Serna where petals and natural motifs predominated.
The blue dress below is lovely, don't you think?
 
 
Front Row by Oswaldo Mont
 
Afterwards Raul Ozuna, whom I had heard so many good comments about and couldn't wait to see for myself, presented and elegant vaporous collection full of fine details like laser cuts in leather and sleek silhouettes.
 
This coral ensamble is just perfect so chic and effortless as that leather mesh!
 
My conclusion: he is truly amazing and knows how to combine sexyness with edgyness without losing the elegance touch. He's just been aggregated to my keep-an-eye-on-them  list
 
And now you might wonder about the makeup... Well, I can tell you it was from the great Bobbi Brown
 
 I would like to thank Manuel Vera Ortiz for the invite and all his attention! I left with a good impression after seeing talented designers who can and will eventually become great deals... that made me already excited about next season!
 
The look....
Dress/ Rapsodia
Jacket/ My Vintage Armoire
Backpack/ My Vintage Armoire
Necklace/ My Vintage Armoire
Lipstick/ Rouge in Love Lancôme
Mascara/ Shocking YSL beaute
 
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: