White Knuckle Ride

8:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

 
 
 
 



 
Hello my dear readers, sorry I've let you without updates but despite I had lot of things to tell you, school has absorbed most of my time. Still I'm trying to be good and do everything I can here and there :)
This season with its treacherous weather, to cool in the morning and extremly hot in the afternoon has made my every day choosing-outfit routine incredibly difficult, however I must say that a cotton blouse and leather boots can take you out of any trouble.
When autumn approaches people tend to wear dark colors and make those days even more exhausting and depressing, that is why I have the impression this new Escada blazer will become my best friend.
To give a little extra spark I wore my beloved H&M cuff rings, some studs, positive toughts from BCBGeneration and pearls.
I'm dying for winter to start in order to get hats, coats, gloves and all the fabulous things that winter brings out of the closet and to the streets!
 
What are you dying to wear this fall/winter?
 
P.D. This outfit reminded me of a great song by Jamiroquai <3
Hope you like it, have a wonderful week!
 
Sunnies/ Sfera
Lipstick/ Rouge in Love 379N Lancôme
Blouse/ Bershka
Blazer/ Escada
Jeans/ H&M
Boots/ Nine West
Rings/ H&M
Bracelets/ BCBGeneration 
 
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: