BIG Girls love BIG Diamonds
Charles Lewis Tiffany and Teddy Young founded the company that manufactured silver ornaments in 1837.
Tiffany & Co. was the first company to use .925 silver, the finest in the world.
In 1853 Mr. Tiffany took over the company and specialized in designing jewelry.
- At the corner of 57th Street and Fifth Avenue in NYC is the Flagshipstore Tiffany.
- 285-carat yellow diamond was purchased by Charles in 1878, but cut it some "modest" 128.5.
- This diamond is named after the house and is currently on display in NYC.
- Tiffany for 45 years is charged with creating a trophy "Vincent Lombardi" the Superbowl.
- To celebrate its 175 years, I think "Rubedo" a unique amalgam of the house in a pink hue.
- There are 250 boutiques worldwide and 9 of them in Mexico.
lucida (brands exclusive)