The Garden of Eden

6:30 AM Prueba 0 Comments

I was doing a little research the other day on new emerging fashion weeks, of which I shall write in another post. I came across a collection called "The Garden of Eden" from a chinese designer who debuted in 2010 called Yiqin Yin.
Her work really impressed me, the structures, details, contrast between light and color
using textures to add realism, textures with tiny soft feathers and lazer-cut are gorgeous. The show was beautiful, the models looked pre-Raphaelite, with braided hair and individual strands blowing in the wind like Boticelli’s women, they were draped in fabric, never quite fully covered. But it was perfectly natural; it was the Garden of Eden.

Here my favourite looks!

 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                 Roberta W. P. F

0 comentarios: