Beauty: Coconut Heaven
In today's beauty tips I would love to show you the many good and healthy uses of Coconut Oil, which I discovered by a great change I've recently made in my life.
I'm doing a detox... which has shown me how we should actually care for what we eat in order to stay healthy. And one of the first steps for that is to acknoledge what we we are consuming. Most products are GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms) extremely toxic for our body. Apples
look red and pretty at the supermarket but are hard compared to the juicy one from the market. Why?
They tend to spray them to improve their appearance by making them ripe prematurely so that the product is sold.
That's just one of the many example we found on humans altering nutrients, proteins and minerals in perfect condition.
I can say that nature is wise and that if we ever need something it will provide us with answers and remedies.
So today I want to share with you how many uses you are able to give to Coconut Oil.
- Hair Conditioner:Whenever you apply coconut oil it will moisturize your hair and perfectly clean your scalp and prevent psoriasis thanks to its antibacterial properties. In addition, coconut oil will reduce your stress because its aroma decreases mental fatigue.
Like any beauty procedure you must follow certain restrictions so that you achieve a good result. The best way to use it without leaving a greasy residue is to apply before shampoo. Spread evenly throughout the hair and massage the scalp for about two to three minutes. Leave it for 10 or 15 minutes. Then rinse and proceeds to wash your hair as usual.
- Hands & Feet:Coconut oil can also soften your skin. Just sleep with gloves and socks after applying at night. It's like Vaseline but it will absorb into the skin.
- Face Mask: Use half cup of oil, half cup of yogurth and honey to make a delicious beauty mask that will soak into your pores and leave your skin perfect.
- Makeup Remover: Serves up to remove waterproof mascara. Place a small amount on a cotton and sweep gently over your eyes. Once the makeup is gone, wash your face as you normally do. I would also recommend to wash it with the oil first as it has been proven it makes atopic dermatitis go away.
- Depilatory Cream: Conventional depilatory creams are full of chemicals, coconut oil is antimicrobial and smells delicious. In addition to its properties provide comfort to the skin will leave skin super moisturized but never greasy
- Body scrub: make your own homemade scrub. It provides intense hydration, and is 100 percent free of chemicals. All you need is half a cup of coconut oil and a cup of brown sugar, mix well and finally add 5 drops of vanilla or essential oil.
- Cooking: Of course this is the best option to cook. I take a tablepoon daily on an empty stomach to get rid of anything toxic during the day.