The Devil Wears Prada

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments


Hello my beloved readers!
How was your weekend?
I hope you had a great one!
Mine was very productive and relaxing.
After doing a math exam on friday I could return home at 9 o´clock. I went to the gym, DIY-ed a crop top, got a mani/pedi and then treated myself with a hot bath in the tub.
On saturday after arriving home from a brunch with my friends I decided it was time to watch a movie.
It was one of those days when you don't know what to see among piles of DVD's, but then, my mother put The Devil Wears Prada and for the billionth time I confirmed that it doesn't matter how many times I watch it, It'll always be one of my favourite movies.
The thrill starts when fabulous girls are picking even the perfect underwear for their working look and then she appears... Together with my goose bumps... The one an only Miranda Priesly perfectly dressed and carrying a Prada bag.
The glamour it's impecable and Andy's style evolution during the whole film makes you enthusiastic about the clothes and that dreamy wardrobe at Runway's office.





I bet I'm not the only one who wishes to be them. Miranda it's right in the end.
Who wouldn't want to live a stylish life in the city.
I wouldn't mind running around in stilettos while discussing what will be featured in the next issue.
Everytime I watch this movie I understand more and more things about this world. Altough it is a movie, it is a vague idea of what and who I would like to become.
And of course the shoes and bags and chanel necklaces and each single fur coat Meryl Streep is given to wear. STUNNING!
If you are a Fashion lover like me, and you haven´t, it's imperative that you watch it!
Tell me what you think or let me know which Fashion movies you love... then we can make a list!
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: