Black Skinhead

12:00 AM Prueba 2 Comments

 

Saying that I'm obsessed with this leather pants would be a complete lie.
Because there's no way to explain what I'm feeling right now.
They fascinate me!
I adore them to the point that I crave for them!
I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear them .... Story you'll read one day when I've reached my goals and become a great editor who'll then write about all the unglamorous situations she's been through.
That day you'll laugh... right now you would just mocke me and think I'm ridiculous.
But anyway, I can tell you one thing.
I do now really understand how Donatella Versace feels...
Leather is like a second skin.
Comfortable, Chic and literally perfect for every occasion.
And what's cooler tan wearing this sort of tight trousers with loose tops.
This Grunge Girl t-shirt is sporty, cool and casual, paired with a plaid shirt either wrapped around the hips or as you would normaly wear it.
The print and caption match perfectly to one and other and together with the evolution of my style lately.
I'm always betting for elegance and chicness and the leather pants together with high heel booties achieve just that.
Like it?
I love the look!
Probably one of my favourites EVER!














Sunnies/ Ray Ban
Grunge Girl shirt/ H&M
Plaid Shirt/ H&M
Leather Pants/ H&M
Bag/H&M
Bracelets/BCBGeneration
Shoes/David Salomon

A funny thing is that when I bought this pants, I also discovered a song called Black Skinhead from Kanye West and just felt like putting....
"....  my leather black jeans on ..."
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

2 comments:

  1. I would like to hear your opinion on high waisted shorts and crop tops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pd: a very good post!

    ReplyDelete