Get Out Of My Way

3:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

Dressing up is one of the things I like the most in the entire world.
The whole process of pairing and playing with everything in my closet makes me really happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thing is, that when you find the perfect look you feel invinsible, happy and beautiful!
This is the outfit I wore to my coffe date with Sara Galindo, fashion editor from Elle México.
It might look sunny to you but 3 hour later the sky was falling down so the sweater was probably a perfect idea.
Anckle strap heels are my crush right now and I would encourage you to get your own, they look so chic, classy and are timeless. I absolutely adore this pair with leather straps matching nude and brown.
Fall is all about leather and retro vibes, that means I'm all about pencil skirts and this one with applications makes it super edgy.
Here I got a formal look, but with a peplum blouse or denim shirt this skirt looks amazing too.  
This outfit was born an afternoon playing with my closet while listening to some music!
Playing with fashion is the best thing you can do!
And believe me, when you suddenly put together a great look your confidence gets sky high and makes you want to scream just like Kylie Minogue.
Don't let anything stop you!
Play with fashion, have fun and sing "Get Out Of My Way!" 
 
 
Lipstick/ Rouge in Love 379N Lancôme
Sweater/ Mango
Necklace/ My Vintage Armoire
Skirt/ H&M
Anckle strap heels/ZARA
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F
 



0 comentarios: