My Childhood on a pair of suspenders

3:30 AM Prueba 0 Comments

I had pairs in every color and texture.
From green corduroy to denim, overalls comformed a hugh part of my closet when I was a little girl.
I have to accept that now that  I see pictures I thing they looked cute.. but truth is I didn't like them.

I always struggled to unhook them and when I could, I pinched ... yeah clunky as I was, overalls were a nightmare.
Sometimes when hearing those "wow, fashion always comes back..." comments from my mother and grandmother I never expected that overalls ever did.


My hopes were dashed this season, still new fabrics made me curious and leather overalls caught my attention.



My love/hate relationship with overalls has really become an obsession for them.
I have so many ideas of how to combine them that I can't wait to get one.
So, in the end what I learned about this is that fashion always comes back and we should always give it a try.
What do you guys think about overalls?
Let me know!
                                                                                                                     Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: