Domino Situation

4:30 AM Prueba 1 Comments

Are you one of those people who can’t wait to wear their new clothes ? If you said yes, you’re just like me !
This polka dot skirt has been waiting for me to wear it since I first got it and I just hadn't had the chance. So on saturday I had the idea of trying something new: a crazy Monochrome outfit using that skirt! I found a Mango blouse which I hadn´t worn in a while combined with my beloved Gucci heels that you´ve probably already seen, my maxi lenses and a boxy bag, made the perfect combination with a retro-chic vibe.
I've told you how my dad used to dress, and I have noticed that my family has greatly influenced in my style and closet. That's one of the main reasons why this blog is called My Vintage Armoire, because vintage pieces for me are history and having in my closet a bit of my beloved ones story complementes the way I express myself with fashion.
The skirt, boxy bag, and glasses belonged to my grandmother, who was a fighter, the one who told me to always follow my dreams and of course, a lady. I loved how she always managed to look perfect even in the most casual situation, with amazing accesories containing a million anecdotes.

Hopefully I'll look like she did when I get older...

                                                                                                                                Roberta W.P.F

1 comment: