Fashion Week: An amazing trip to Berlin

5:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

I traveled to Germany last summer, where I had an amazing time with my friends and met really nice people, but one of the best things about that trip was that I was lucky enough to get to Berlin when Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week began.


Berlin is a beautiful city, young and free where you are able to find everything you can imagine. Luxury shops, fancy restaurants, vintage&organic markets and people from all over the world, always very friendly and willing to party.
The first events from Fashion Week were some openings, studios and showrooms in Ku'damm, a very luxurious avenue in Berlin. The equivalent to President Masaryk in Mexico, Champs Elysee in Paris or the Fifth Avenue in New York.

                                                      
I went to the Opening Party called "NO" which took place in a bar/gallery downtown where a great DJ was setting the mood while  we walked threw a gorgeous photography exhibition.
Night was fun, but nothing like entering for the first time to the Fashion Week tent.

My First show was the Holy Ghost Fall 2012 Collection
 
 
Then a menswear show came......
 

 My very first studio !
Met Sebastian Elrich, Rolf Schneider( Germany's next top model Judge) and gorgeous tatto model Lexy Hell.
 
 
 
 
Strike a pose in the red carpet :)

 
I was really happy, the amount of talent was unbelievable and everyone was so cool and friendly I can say it was one of the best experiences of my life.
                                                                                                                           Roberta W.P.F
 
 

0 comentarios: