FG: China Girl

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

Hey guys!
Well, you've seen there's been a lot of change on the blog lately... And I couldn't miss the chance to open a new segment apart from "Thoughts" were I'm sharing my very own deep texts and "Travel" where you will get to read about tons of adventures around the world beginning this friday, called the "Foodie Guide". Food is one of my passions, from everything gourmet to the simples dishes I enjoy discovering new  flavors and places to grab a bite with friends and family. Seriously, getting together for lunch is one of the things I love the most, it's not only about the food, it's almost a social event. It's the pinnacle rule for enjoying life. As simple as knowing that good food and good friends make good times.
Last saturday we celebrated my brothers birthday at his favourite chinese restaurant: China Girl at Prado Norte in the City.
We love this place because every time we come we end up ordering the same thiing and enjoying eat more than the last time. Seriously, it's like we can't get bored of it. If any of you is in town this place is a must.
My suggestions? Order the lettuce duck wraps, the fried rice with shrimp, mandarin duck, almond chicken and the spring rolls.
I assure you, you won't regret it!
R.Woodworth

0 comentarios: