Comic

12:00 AM Prueba 2 Comments

 I love getting new and original statements to give a unique twist to all of my looks, but this one is a 1000 times more special because it was a present from my mum, who's always finding amazing things that even if I don't see the appeal at first, she knows they combine great with my style. 
Now I can't really get my hands of it!
Its really fun, cool and attracts all eyes, which makes it a wonderful statement!

Me encanta encontrar piezas únicas para complementar mis looks, y esta es 1000 veces más especial porque me la regalo mi mama, que siempre encuentra cosas pádrisimas a las que yo a veces no les veo el atractivo, pero siempre terminan encantándome y combinando perfecto con mi estilo.
Ahora no pued dejar de usar esta bolsa, me fascina... Es divertida, original y hace que todos los ojos estén en ti, lo que la hace el statement perfecto!

Xoxo, RWPF

2 comments:

  1. Que linda bolsa! me encanto.. hace mucho que no te dejo comment pero si te leo eh! Saludos y que tengas lindo fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete