Fashion Week Mexico... The Beginning

9:16 PM Prueba 0 Comments

It was that time of the year again where all fashion lovers, bloggers, journalists, models and extravaganzas came together to get to know the latest trends and collections from great & talented designers!
Going to Fashion Week is one of the things I love the most and the first day is the most exciting one, still a  bit sad, because you know those 4 perfect days will fly!
You take photos, stroll glamorously around the place ... and heels remind you how much fun you had  when you take them off ... right?
But for me it's all worth it!

A floral dress in nude shades and a pair of beautiful purples ankle strap shoes, that apart from being adorable are extremely comfortable, were chosen to join me that day.


Mercedes Benz Fashion Week FW13-14 started the 15th of April at 5 o´clock with Pineda Covalin´s show.
This Mexican brand is famouse worldwide, because of its style always remaining forefront.
The show started in a very original way with a dance number and then wonderful  fresh silhouettes in vibrant colors and typical Mexican patterns filled the runway  as a perfect start for fashion week.


The next presentation was by Lorena Saravia in "The Box". This designer presented a palette of colors from black to burgundy using lots of leather, which is very much in trend this season.
Speaking a little of The Box, in my opinion is a concept that developed nicely and lets people see and interact with clothes in a different atmosphere, as it can be dull to see clothes always on the catwalk.

Summer skin!


We walked for a while in the lobby and enjoyed a drink before it was time for TRISTA; Dfinitely one of the shows I eagerly expected. In my posts about MBFWMX last edition I told you that I had been really impressed by the process these brand submitts it's fabrics and achieves a very cool, effortless chic style.
This time was not the exeption with their new collection called "The Vision of the lost fantastic territory". As an extension of the previous season, the silhouette were focused on loose clothing with a strong emphasis on the planks overlap asymmetries and fabrics.


Don't you love that print?


 Alexia Ulibarri with her collection "Daphne's Tale" came after TRISTA's parade and was inspired by the romance of the century and the enigmatic nocturnal elements. The designer created a contemporary women's collection in a color palette ranging from pearl to silver and navy. "It was a weird dream, a world of unknown redemption, sitting there while looking into a brighter path ..." is what she says owl that creates your reality and was the inspiration for this collection.

The feminine silhouettes with lolita inspiration so characteristic of this designer got a little darker and were accompanied with glitter stockings that looked as if they had been sprinkled with stardust ...
ok I'm kind of corny, I admit, but it was the first thing I thought when I saw them and I liked them so much I even dreamed about them .. hihihihi

So basically this is how last week started!
I´m sorry I didn´t write everything sooner, but this weeks have been crazy and I just couldn´t find the time!

Be sure to pass by My Vintage Armoire to see the rest of my days at MBFWMx
Remember you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin’ & Google+
                                                                                                                                        Roberta W.P.F
(All Photos by me)

0 comentarios: