Classy vs Trashy

3:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments


Have you ever had that feeling, when you want to wear one of your basics in a more edgy and stylish way?
I have!
When I bought this dress I thought it was amazing: Fucsia, A-shape to flatter the figure, comfortable, fresh, but what else?
Your answear is simple: great shoes and a chunky necklace can make the difference
Wedges are very comfortable, chic and trendy, that's why they should be a must have in your closet, as well as an oversized necklace to make THE STATEMENT!
Now, to give it a bit of a color punch use a bright bag an BANG! you have a fashionable, edgy and casual outfit to go out shopping with your friends.

I have always been a huge fan of the "Wear what you like, where you like and when you like, as long as you feel comfortable in it" mottoe.
That's why I wanted to show the contrast between a classy look in a rough atmosphere.
Remember, as long as you feel comfortable and like what you're wearing, you'll look amazing in every single environment!





As always vintage pieces had to be part of my outfit... and of course I'm refering to the chunky necklace which belonged to my mother and used to be a belt.
I am basically insane for it now... maybe I'll even write about it.... :)
So, I hoped you liked this post and got a little inspiration for the weekend!

Last but not least I want to share exciting news with you!
Starting on Monday, I will be part of the PR team of Elle magazine, because of an internship!            It's a phenomenal oportunity to work in one of the best publications on the market ...You'll have the details soon!
Wish me luck, I'm thrilled!
                                                                                                                               Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: