Cargo Pants

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments



Last weekend I went to the Modern Art Museum to see the Cristobal Balenciaga exhibition with some friends and then grab a bite in the city.
Whenever I make plans on the weekend or even trips that involved a lot of walking, I always think about what I'm gonna wear to be really comfortable. A few years ago I would pick some jeans and running sneaker, but now I've learned that comfort doesn't need to stand against style.
My shoes? Spadrilles very chic and comfortable. Instead of denim? Cargo pants we chose.
Super comfy but still chic for a saturday with the girls.
This pants are my new obsession, I love the fact that you can wear them with almost everything and for every occassion, with a crop top and pumps to the club or a simple white T to go out with your friends.

La semana pasada fui al museo de arte moderno para ver la exposición Cristobal Balenciaga con unas amigos y luego a comer en la ciudad.
Siempre que hago planes en el fin de semana o incluso viajes que implican caminar siempre pienso en comodidad. Hace algunos años escogeria jeans y tennis, pero ahora se que la comodidad no tiene que estar en contra de estilo.
¿Mis zapatos? Spadrilles muy elegante y cómodo. En lugar de mezclilla? pantalones "cargo" como los que usaban en el ejercito.
Súper cómoda, pero todavía elegante para un sábado con las chicas.
Este pantalón es mi nueva obsesión, me encanta el hecho de que se puede usar con casi todo y para cada ocasión, con un top y tacones para el antro o una simple camiseta blanca para salir con tus amigos.



Jacket/ Sfera
White T/H&M
Cargo Pants/Sfera
Bag&Shoes/ H&M


R. Woodworth

0 comentarios: