MBFWMX FW15: PAGÉ

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

Too often Fashion Week comes and goes as fast as a compulsive shopper from one end of the store to the other.
Nevertheles in that consuming madness, beautiful collections and new designers pop out.
I'll be sharing with you my favourite collections from MBFWmx this week, share with me your thoughts on social media.
This time I met Gerard Angulo and Paulina Canales, creative directors from PAGÉ a new brand, launched more or less 4 months ago, at Fashion Week Mexico. 
I really iked their concept as their first collection based on luxurious Street-wear with a very edgy take on transparencies and sport-chic silhouettes.
The first look was my absolute favourite since I've been craving a pair of sheer pants since I firt saw them in Chanel SS14. This collection did not focus in the feminine side of sexyness but took a darker approach into the femme fatale allure. The sport accents and heavy bangles made it a tad more urban without loosing this aura of sophistication.
You might be asking yourselfs what's up with the frogs. Well, for both designers who had previously worked in Fashion but had never actually engaged in the creative process of clothes, the frogs represent a methamorphosis. A new career.  Reinvention.
I'm dying to get a pair of those pants or any of the ensambles below. I'm all about lingerie for the concrete this season (this is what global warming is geting us into) to reivent too. BEYOND COOL!







 Remember to share your love and opinions on
Facebook: My Vintage Armoire
Twitter: @RobertaVintage
IG: myvintagearmoire
Snapchat: rowoodchez
Xoxo, RWPF



0 comentarios: