Alexander Wang pour H&M

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

I have to admit that I wasn't really crazy about this collection when I saw the lookbook. I craved the collaboration, but after seeing how sporty it was I started hesitating on whether If I was going to like it or not. But then I saw this sneak peek and we have to admit that the movement and energy brings something to it. Alexander Wang is for me what every New York fab girl wear to run around the city from meetings, to fahion shows to cocktails on an every day basis, It is a must, a classic and a master of effortlessly chic, but this collection is an odd to his deepest desire of making the sporty look work. It is indeed very much a trendy proposal only for the Fashion junkies who understand the concept.
At the pre- shop event I even Heard people debating the fact that they wouldn't wear that at the gym.
IT'S NOT GYM CLOTHING PEOPLE. It's a trend stretched to the max only for the brave.
I must say that I quite loved the risk Mr. WANG took with this, however my style is much more classic and I wouldn't have worn all those pieces, so I guess I'll wait for the next big partnership eagerly!
Did you guys get anything from the collection?
Xoxo, RWPF

0 comentarios: