Welcome to My Vintage Armoire

4:43 PM Prueba 2 Comments

After many problems with my computer I was finally able to open this blog and now I can welcome each and everyone of you to My Vintage Armoire
I always wanted a space to write about fashion, give my opinion about the new trends and give some tips about how to use them in order to get the perfect outfit, hairstyle and makeup.

So if you like my posts don´t hesitate, just comment i´ll be glad to read your opinion.
Love, Roberta W. P. F






2 comments:

  1. Está padrísimo tu blog!Can´t wait for the next one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to
    send you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Here is my site ... www.hr-pedia.ru

    ReplyDelete