Too Cool for School

3:40 PM Roberta W. P. F 0 Comments

Bomber jacket/Forever21
T-shirt/Moschino
Leather skinnies/H&M
Slippers/H&M
Tote/Kipling

Hello my beloved readers,
Today was my first day of school and I was extremely nervous.
I'm not going to lie, every time I start a new term I get a feeling of stress I can't shake off until I'm standing in the classroom with the rest of my group.
It's just weird to see everybody again after 3 months of self absorption, family, shopping and relaxation.
That's why I always try to improve my morning and feel better by wearing something I like.
Those "Back to School" ideas were a way to gather all the hot trends of the season and turn them into comfy wearable ideas to go to school in style. This would be the zillionth time I say how much I hate to go to school in spots wear...
Karl Lagerfeld's quote is my mantra: "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat"
So, even in my worst day I throw on a shirt and wear sneackers.
Remember, get up, dress up, never give up and know that looking great doesn't need to be uncomfortable.
It is important, but looking not fashionably messy is NOT an option.
So today I wanted to make my best impression with a very urban vibe and throw on some of my summer shopping brand new electric blue bomber jacket, snake print slippers and my beloved leather pants (yeah, leather pant mission accompliched!)
There's something quite sexy about them don't you think? I mean in the end it's skin on skin. It's primal, It's sexual and it means that you are ready to rock n' roll.
A piece that evokes so much can bring a lot to a casual look when paired with toned down pieces.
It's very cool, cozy and still quite chic.
My new "school bag" is another thing that has me crazy. I wanted a tote where I could fit all the things, that as a nerd, I carry around and this baby is perfect and acts as a statement too. Two birds killed with one stone right?
What did you wear on your first day of school?
Do you like this look?
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F


0 comentarios: