Terra Ora by Guerlain

3:30 AM Roberta W. P. F 0 Comments

Hello dear readers!
I hope you are having nice week and also decided to go to the Fragrance and Beauty Festival from Palacio de Hierro, because right now I'm about to talk to you about a new product called Terra Ora from Guerlain.

As I mentioned you in yesterday's post, I was looking for a product that made me look "sun kissed" because of a terrible sun allergie which prohibits me to tan.
Still  a bronzer foam wasn't an option because I was scared of ending like an orange Dorito.

Yep, I know what you are thinking... "She's craaaazy complicated!"and I have to say you are right.
When it comes down to beauty and fashion I'll always look for the best!

I heard about the Terra Ora collection at the festival, created to give you a natural golden glimpse like the goddesses from Olympus. so I saw the whole process of how to apply it and it's really easy.

First and most important you need the BB Cream or BB Lingerie de Pau which was ideally designed for the summer to make you feel fresh and create the illusion of a flawless complexión by matching your entire face. It has also a 30 sun protection! Basically a great 2 in 1.

Afterwards comes Terra Ora, a dazzling array of bronze tones that help to redefine facial features just as natural sun rays would do. It looks really nice if you apply it in your face, neck and cleavage and combine with the use of the  Météorites Perles to match your entire body!


Last but not least the details:
The Shine Automatique moisturizing lipstick in earth or golden tones. I got a pink one and it's lovely, fresh and discrete.


Khôl Me Kajal eye-liner and the Fard Métal iridescent eyeshadows to give the ultimate touch.


This line is incredible for the summer, but remember it is limited edition!
Hurry up and get it at Palacio de Hierro, you can tell me your opinión later!
                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                     Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F 




0 comentarios: