Rainbow Caviar

4:13 PM Roberta W. P. F 0 Comments




I felt in love with this ciate nail polish a long time ago.
It was very disapointing to find out they were sold in Europe when I had just flew back, still I had hopes in returning and buy them.


Shoes, bags, nail polishes, blouses, every fashion lover fells in love with something.
It doesn't matter if you have the possibility to buy it or not. You just dream that hopefully some day it will become yours.
This happens to me really often but in this particular case I forgot. I returned to Europe and didn't look for them -.-
What a dilema right?

So I just moved on and the other day after interviewing Paui Soto beauty editor of Elle Magazine and talking about nail polished she gave me a beautiful card and this as a present.


I absolutely loved the gift! The card is from a wonderful Matisse painting!
2 days later I already needed to try those elusive caviar pearls and after 15 min. they were done!


I adore them, they are original, fun and chic, if you have the chance get them.

                                                                                                    Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F


0 comentarios: